[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Envelopes I did while I was locked up...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Envelopes I did while I was locked up...

Moderator: duey

<<

Nesta

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Envelopes I did while I was locked up...

Hey, I am new to this board and over the next few minutes I am going to try and post some of the envelopes I sent my fiancee' from jail....(I didn't do anything terrible...just a drug charge)....ANYWAY I hope you guys like em. The drawings are all done with a BIC black ball point with the exception of one with colored pencils. ENJOI!

ps. the earlier ones have some yellowing from them being on her window....

<<

Nesta

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Re: Envelopes I did while I was locked up...

Some more.....

<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi Nesta,
A varied range of styles, nice work.
Hope you continue to do more, and post them here, now you are out.
Welcome to the forum.

P.S. Hope you learned your lesson. [-o<

<<

Nijinski

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Such diversity and considering the materials used, they are incredible. Did you have reference pictures? or are these imaginative drawings? Keep up with the drawing you have a wonderful talent. Well done
<<

Nesta

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:15 pm

<<

Nesta

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:20 pm

All one line.....I think #-o

Mouse, bird, and cat from left to right.

<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:29 pm

WOW! I always admire people who can draw from their imagination because I have a hard time doing it. You have talent. Looks like you could do tattoo flash art and sell them to shops. Nice work and keep the art coming.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Interesting concept,never seen anything like this before on envelopes,wonder if our Royal Mail would accept similar,Would be interesting to see what else you can achieve apart from Tattoo and Graffiti Art,stay clean and post more :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Nesta

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:22 am

<<

Nesta

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 am

OK so I postponed my chores.......

This is her name....even upside down..TESSA

There is one more but I am having trouble uploading it right now.....I'll try later. Later.

Return to Drawings