[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - poor little fellas
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

poor little fellas

Moderator: duey

<<

jan

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:08 am

poor little fellas

Some, ehm, bald little dudes who aren't quite hobbits, and not quite goblins, lost in some dark scary place.

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:04 am

Re: poor little fellas

Your work should be published :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

jan

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:49 pm

cheers Russ, the goal is to do that some day.
<<

jan

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:34 am

coloured it

<<

coinslab

Amateur
Amateur

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Ever tried Concept Art forums? They might get you more publicity.
<<

jan

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:11 am

Hey coinslab, yeah I tried conceptart.org at some point and just gave up after I couldnt get my images posted due to some technical issues and the administrators didn't bother replying to my attempts to contact them about the problems
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:51 am

Very interesting concept, and nicely colored at the same time.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

CatarinaArtes

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Have you tried coloring it with watercolors? It must work well with your kind of drawing :)
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:33 am

wonderful job I love your little guys!
Feeling like a freak on a leash.
<<

jan

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:17 am

Catarina - watercolours is something I would absolutely love to use - my issue is that I cant seem to find paper that is good for watercolour yet smooth enough to draw on. The smooth paper I have buckles if I use watercolour and the thick paper I got is too coarse to draw on. So basically I am trying to create brushes in photoshop that are as close to watercolour as possible

Return to Drawings