[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - The Collapse of Judas
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Collapse of Judas

Moderator: duey

<<

coinslab

Amateur
Amateur

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:23 pm

The Collapse of Judas

After recovering from my moment of swaying from my style I came back to the studio for a bran new sketch still not composed of my typical figures, but without losing my style. So I took inspiration from the single (now a week away) of GaGa's (it's sad i'm obsessed with her) titled 'Judas'. I started planning it out, and observed some photos of men from varying ages. I attempted to make his face to appear in agony with significant aging while his body seemed much younger as if the plants are literally sucking the life out of him. It was quite fun and interesting to do. I hope you all like it.

The drawing is now up for sale exclusively at Kohala Arts
<<

jan

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Re: The Collapse of Judas

I think this is far more interesting than any celebrity portraits - I think your style rocks, dont change it.

Jan
<<

Grudge

Pro
Pro

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:32 pm

again. Another one of my favorites!! Your style is amazing!
Keep it up.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Very unique :)
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:38 pm

cool :mrgreen: 8)
my da
<<

StevoElSupremo

Pro
Pro

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 pm

reminds me of this Jamaican wood sculpture we have, I think its the head that resembles it, either way its unique thats for sure :)

Return to Drawings