[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - simpleness - nude sketch
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

simpleness - nude sketch

Moderator: duey

<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 pm

simpleness - nude sketch

Just a fast drawing i did today, nothing really detailed. But i still like the outcome.

Needed around 3 hours
mechnaical and wood pencils

The reference photo is not mine, found it on the internet...it was pretty small and blurry, thats also why my drawing is a little sketchy.

I would appreciate your comments!

<<

Nijinski

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Re: simpleness - nude sketch

Very nicely done. I think her first finger may need just a little more work. I think it is the upper side that needs to be worked on. I think that you have done a brilliant job. Well done
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:56 pm

I agree with Russ. The figure is well done, but the background looks sloppy and rushed. If you can fill it in with a dark pencil to cover over the scribbles that would probably improve it greatly.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:14 am

<<

Nijinski

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 am

Yes, the pointing finger. If you look to your own finger, between the knuckle and first joint you will see that it has a slight outward curve, not inward as in the drawing
<<

LARSMUR

Amateur
Amateur

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:27 am

Good job, looks neet :) I don't think you have to do anything to the background, it looks nice and simple!
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:54 pm

<<

StevoElSupremo

Pro
Pro

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 pm

at first I was going to say something about the backround, then I noticed the "simpleness" and decided not to, looks pretty good though, porportions are right on, but yeah mabey just have a look refining the hand
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Return to Drawings