[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Bet you are all tired of watching this picture...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bet you are all tired of watching this picture...

Moderator: duey

<<

Uaruman

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Bet you are all tired of watching this picture...

Hi. I'm only posting it here because it seems like the "draw Amy Lee" thread is dead. I have't made many drawings yet, but took some time to try out this picture. And I wondered if there is any comments on it? I know the eyes didn't turn out right. Especially the left one (her right)...

<<

Brendan

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Re: Bet you are all tired of watching this picture...

I think it looks fine, a great addition to that old thread !
The eyes are well done, the fact that you're aware of any deficiencies is the most important thing.

I'll move it to the Amy Lee thread in a few days. :)
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Agree with Brendan,looks pretty good :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Uaruman

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Thank you :D
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Not bad at all....good work.
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Very good! =D> Pat on the back!
Feeling like a freak on a leash.
<<

Uaruman

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 am

Thank you very much. I so much wish I had some more time for Drawing, but I have just entered a new reality as a dad myself, so 24 hours between days are suddenly not enough any more! :shock:

Return to Drawings