[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - portrait bj penn
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

portrait bj penn

Moderator: duey

<<

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:20 pm

portrait bj penn

reference picture:

Hi, I have been reading this forum the last six months and I have learned alot from you guys and from the tutorials here.

I used HB, B, 2B, 4B, kneaded eraser, no grid. Im think I will buy a 2H to do the outline with next.

I think I have drawn the forehead too big, and not made the face round enough / made it too long, what do you think?
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Re: portrait bj penn

Not bad considering you didn't grid :)
You need to practice blending obviously and try and do a grid next time :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:06 pm

thanks.

can you explain what I need to do different with the blending?
<<

qwerty57

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:13 pm

<<

Varveklis6

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:02 pm

nice, but look closer to your photo and to your drawing, do you see diferences? if yes then make thees diferences GONE!!
keep going!
<<

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:16 pm

thanks.

I probably have a lot of small mistakes because I havent spent enough time with the drawing yet. I have started to look after tutorials for blending now. Do you think I have the main proportions more or less right?
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 pm

my da

Return to Drawings