[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello!

Moderator: duey

<<

Danoosh Peechgah

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Hello!

:) you're not only guy who said this, I'll show you my other works here.
You know, I had given up drawing when I was about 13, then 3 years later (last week) I saw the CNN's program called "Drawing Heaven"-which was created in 2007- (you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmm-0-Rdxo8 ), then I began drawing again.... .
[no signature]
<<

Danoosh Peechgah

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:20 pm

[no signature]
<<

Tedy

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:56 pm

What that guy speaks is incredibly true, I wouldn't be amazed if it was someone from here though :)
Not wanting to be mean, but the ascii signature is kinda sad :( At least put the time and dedication into it! But... that's just the nerd inside of me talking, don't listen to him and do what you want and please, none of my business :)
I will listen twice and then speak because that's why I have two ears and only one mouth.
<<

Danoosh Peechgah

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:34 am

he wasn't from here, he is there:
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/member.php?u=138291

...I'll edit that signature ASAP!
[no signature]
<<

Helen

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:41 am

There are undertones of jealousy in that message. Ignore it, do as you please. You can do what ever you want for what ever reason you want.

In my city, there's a very talented 16 year old high school girl who makes a tidy income painting pet potraits. Two 18 year old gals run a very successful face painting business and are booked solid months in advance. They do very intricate, detailed paintings that aren't the usual flower-on-cheek. And 17 year old twins make amazing puppets and sell them as well as put on puppet shows. Everything they use is made by them, even the very detailed clothing.

Age means nothing if you have talent. And you have talent. I could draw, paint or sculpt anything when I was in high school. I won a few awards and was chosen as one of two artists to paint a mural on the school cafeteria wall. Painting the mural under a deadline made me realize that art was not my career choice. The bottom line is that it's your choice.
<<

Danoosh Peechgah

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:40 am

you know, in Iran there is no any good business for painting... but I like painting just 4 fun! however I really like to sell my works as the others that you said, do!

BTW, I am going to upload my works here later: http://Danoosh.webs.com/draws.htm!
once I did that,I'll tell you guys.
Last edited by Danoosh Peechgah on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[no signature]
<<

mirunna

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi Danoosh,
I really think you have talent, it looks very accurate - although maybe adding some more shading wouldn't be bad. But what I want to ask you is: did you use real objects to draw, or just from your imagination? I'm curious because I know that still nature can only look that accurate if you draw it from real objects in front of you.
"I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster, and leaves less room for lies." - Le Corbusier
<<

Danoosh Peechgah

Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:24 pm

it's an imaginary drawing. For me,imaginary drawings are easier and faster to draw :wink:

EDIT:Guys, I am so sorry. But I don't have any scanner to put my drawings on the net... maybe next year(s) I do this :? .
[no signature]
<<

Danoosh Peechgah

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:03 am

Brand new drawing!

I just drew it yesterday! It is completely by my imagination.
once I buy my camera, I'll show you my drawings in HD.

Comment please.

P.S: here is another one. you can't believe how fast I drew this! I think about half an hour I finished it! However it is not beautiful as I expected it to be... :
[no signature]
<<

Danoosh Peechgah

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:11 pm

guys, I no longer put my works here because no one has commented on the new drawings that I showed. Instead, I'll put it here:
http://Danoosh.webs.com/draws.htm
[no signature]
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Nothing like trying to contribute to the site,attention seeking people with nothing to offer anyone else...seems about right around here nowadays.
GOODBYE.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

johnbriner

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:36 am

Welcome to Dueysdrawing! By the way, Very very good start, my dear! For a teenage boy like you, your art work is quite impressive with the still life art and abstract. Like it a lot! Continue to practice! Keep it up! =D>
Previous

Return to Drawings