[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - My First Artwork Here!..
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My First Artwork Here!..

Moderator: duey

<<

leeham

Amateur
Amateur

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:43 pm

My First Artwork Here!..

So I have just joined and i thought I'd show you what im like at art.
But because i have used both drawing on the computer, im not sure where it should go, so sorry if its in the wrong section =]

Well here they are...

Leopard coloured:
http://mail900.deviantart.com/art/Leopa ... d-60059450

Gorilla coloured:
http://mail900.deviantart.com/art/Weste ... r-62976311

Note: The pencil versions of them are in my DevArt gallery =]

-Leeham
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:51 pm

Hi Leeham..welcome to the forum.
Saw your works at DA..they're very nice.
So, how did you like Corel Painter X compared to PS?
I've downloaded the free trial myself but didn't get the chance to really try it. Is there a lot of difference from Corel Painter Essential?
You can post your works under DRAWING, perhaps until Brian comes up with a new category. :wink:
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

leeham

Amateur
Amateur

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:46 pm

Thanks alot =]
And thanks for the welcome =]
Well, to be perfectly honest, compared to photoshop, when it comes to painting, Corel Painter X is by far the best.
It simulates every type of media you could ever think of perfectly.
The only reason i havnt got it is because i cant afford it lol

If you still have the free trial i suggest you use it, look through a few tutorials and get to grips.
It is an amazing program when it comes to painting (as the name of the program suggests lol).

However, when it comes to other things, such as actual digital art, Photoshop would get my vote, it just lets me down somewhat when i need to colour my pencil drawings.

A combination of the two would be perfect IMHO lol

Thanks for the comment, welcoming, and suggestion, ill post the rest of my work under drawing for now then =]
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:53 pm

Hi...
I have Corel Painter Essentials 2 here..
it came with the Wacom tablet I bought..
but i never tried it..not yet.
That's why I didn't use the Corel Painter X coz after i downloaded it...
it looks practically the same as the Corel Painter Essential.
Anyway, am still enjoying the CS2..check out some of my works under Drawing. :wink:
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

babyspyro12345

Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:33 pm

please view
<<

i prefer nintendo 2 girls

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Awe love the leopard, i love big Cats. Good job