[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - its pretty dead in here
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

its pretty dead in here

Moderator: duey

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm

its pretty dead in here

Im coming back still every day to this forum but recently (last 2-3 weeks) there was no new post no new respond to any of the topics,,it like no one ever coming here anymore and whoever is here not showing any interest about the forum,,,wondering why is that
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

kevinseniorof2013

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Re: its pretty dead in here

I wonder the same thing. I check here around once a week.
Links:
<<

blurhead

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:06 am

Unfortunately I think that it is just the way it goes with forums.
They seem to reach a plateau and then slowly die off, I have seen the same happen to a number of other art related forums.

It was really lively when I first joined a few years ago, but almost all the regulars from back then don't post here now.
<<

segagenesis

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:21 am

From my experience with forums.... the more active forums are those with stronger friendships or a core group that is extremely active. The social/off topic section is just as lively as the central discussion forum. I think this forum misses that a bit.

Return to Drawings