[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - "Still Here" Cubexx is back!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"Still Here" Cubexx is back!

Moderator: duey

<<

cubexxx

Amateur
Amateur

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:53 pm

"Still Here" Cubexx is back!

It has been a super long time since I last checked this website.(something like 3 years) I have been broadening my skills in my high school art courses since then and am back to give and receive some feedback. Ill probably post one new piece every couple of days or so to catch up.

Its funny how the title of this piece perfectly matches the main idea of the message above :lol:
Anyway, the piece is purposely shifted from smooth to rough and course texture from left to right. Please offer any comments/criticism!

Before you act, you feel.
Before you feel, you imagine
Before you imagine, you have a thought.
Where do your thoughts come from?
Your heart.
keep it pure.
<<

cubexxx

Amateur
Amateur

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Re: "Still Here" Cubexx is back!

Its 18 x 18" btw.
Your heart.
keep it pure.
<<

CaraT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:49 pm

really nice. i love your style, looks awesome!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Great Artwork cubexxx,I get the impression it's sexually orientated..probably a confused adolescent.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

cubexxx

Amateur
Amateur

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Thank you both! and very interesting perception Russ...
Your heart.
keep it pure.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:01 pm

really good style,,like it
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

kardos.tamas

Pro
Pro

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:31 pm

I see your point Russ :) I also like it, nice job.
Maybe the eyes are a little too big, or it just seems so to me?
Drawing is giving a performance; an artist is an actor who is not limited by the body, only by his ability and, perhaps, experience.
<<

pillharrier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Nice composition and I really like the work on the shirt and jeans. Welcome back!
http://pillharrier.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/markeversonpencilart

Return to Drawings