[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - my 2 characters
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

my 2 characters

Moderator: duey

<<

cupcakekage

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:01 pm

my 2 characters

please don't look if you don't like clowns

this is my character Cღddles The Clღwn / カドルスღ ピエロ

and this is my other character ZiP☆eR / ジッパー ★゚

That color belongs to you alone, be proud of it
Your unique characteristics make you an individual
There's no one exactly like you
Your blended personal color
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: my 2 characters

Nice to see some bright images on here 8)
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 pm

amazingly colorfull
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

cupcakekage

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 pm

thank you both very much
<<

Whopsi

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:52 pm

cool! colorful and very exciting pictures!! :D
<<

segagenesis

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:23 am

Oh wow, I'm always scared of working with colour but these are really cool.

Slightly jarring to the eye this early in the morning, but really fun.
<<

iokken

Brand New Member

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Oh how effective they are! They are really nicely done too : )

The only thing I would wish were if you didn't erase before putting on the color - then there wouldn't be scratches on the paper in which the color can't get a hold : )

its really not to insult the drawings cause they are really great!
<<

cupcakekage

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:38 pm

<<

cupcakekage

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:48 pm