[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - get your drawing inked on me
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

get your drawing inked on me

Moderator: duey

<<

tsabary

Brand New Member

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:17 pm

get your drawing inked on me

Hey! want to make your art eternal (or atleast for the next 70 years hopefully..)?

well, i've just finished to work on the idea for my first tattoo! it took me a while, beacuse i wanted it to have meaning.

first i wanted to tattoo the words "perfection is poison", but the way it looked was to boring for me, so i came out with the idea to make it an ambigram, where on when side it spells "perfect" and on the other it's "poison", and the basically says perfect is poison in one word (or peace of art, i'm not sure how to call it)

so this is what i've made, using a website that creates this online, making it in photosop(it's the same text, i've just duplicated and fliped it so you can see the two different words):

what i'm here for.. i want to add a few Oleander flowers on the right-top corner. i chose Oleander because they are one of the most beautiful-but-deadly flowers in the world, and i think it symbolizes the fraze "perfect is poison" percetly.

so, i'm asking for your help! it's not a competition, i have nothing to offer, but if you have spare time, you want to draw but have no inspiration or ideas, or you just want to help me, i'd be happy if you could draw your own interpretation to these flowers:

***NOTE: my skin is not black but it's dark (or mocha? not sure) so that means my tattoo will be all black, no colors, so take that in consideration.

hope iv'e posted the thread in the right forum! sorry if not!

THANK YOU! (promise to post the final resolt here)
Last edited by tsabary on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Brendan

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 am

Re: get your drawing eternal!

..... the crap never ends !! :lol:
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:44 am

Re: get your drawing inked on me

WTF? You want us to finish your idea? Right? You want us to add a few Oleander flowers on the right-top corner for you? Right?
Have your tattoo artist finish your idea. It is what your paying him or her to do for you, since your not going to pay us.
Feeling like a freak on a leash.
<<

pillharrier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Re: get your drawing inked on me

I'll get right onto this just as soon as I've finished the other free tattoo design request. Keep em coming...
http://pillharrier.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/markeversonpencilart

Return to Drawings