Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Happy february everyone!

Hey all, making another flying visit just to show what i've been getting up to recently, Since joining instagram and seeing the wide variety of art i've been very inspired to push along with my artwork; and, if i'm honest it's given me the kick up the backside I needed.
So here's some of my current work in progress, I have a wide variety of other drawings I did in january but I don't feel they live up to the standards i'm setting for myself, Unlike these.

This one is formed/inspired by some of my favourite artists on Instagram (Glenn Arthur, Stacy Jean, Charmaine Olivia & Abbey Watkins), They've all seen the photo and are anticipating the final result, it still needs tweaks here and there but you get an Idea.

this one is a bit of a pain to continue, I will persevere! But it's not on my main 'to do' list!.

Finally this is Derren Brown, if you're not aware of who this clever gentleman is he's an English illusionist who causes a fair amount of controversy but I think he's brilliant! Also I found out recently I have 'connections' to him through a friend so that inspired me to start this in hope I could gain some publicity.
This is only his eyes but you can see what i'm doing to go about it, currently putting all my time in to the right eye as it needs a lot of work!

As always, criticism is welcomed as are any ideas!
Happy new year everyone.
Dan
Treat others as you'd wish to be treated.