[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - X Files - fancy
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

X Files - fancy

Moderator: duey

<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:13 pm

X Files - fancy

X Files - fancy

I started this drawing in the fall of 2012 and completed in early 2013.
This was due to the fact that I have drawn in between some other drawings, on the other hand the fact that this drawing was very costly.

I hope I have achieved with this drawing, the photo-realism, at least in the area of ​​skin texture.

As usual, I decieded the name of the drawing already before the start. I love the word fancy and I find all the meanings which contains that word, applies to the drawing.
Every fan loves the chemistry between Mulder and Scully. It is sexy and unique.
Mulder and Scully are often so close that the air seems to burn. They get close so often but the final step is missing, that has probably inspired me to this fictitious drawing.

Done with pencils, lot of work this time, more than 40 hours i guess.

I really appreciate your feedback and please full view!

<<

CaraT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Re: X Files - fancy

i don't know why, maybe it's the scan, but i think the man's face looks slightly more realistic. maybe it's the texture of the woman's skin.
nevertheless, so beautiful and i love the crop!!!
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:40 pm

beautifull work,,photo realism achieved perfectly,,wish i would have that much time to do studies and practice like u did with this piece....just got one queston how did u made the hair tips white on murders beard? that is something im workin on and still searchin for the best tool to make it really thin..so far when im highlights,,using brush to blur then putty eraser shaped into thin blade but still cant make the highlights so thin
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:30 am

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:22 am

thank you,,ill check it out
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:16 pm

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:10 pm

definetly will,but first need to find some good one,,dont wanna waste my time and money on some rubbish,,usually buyin things on ebay,,but there they got only the jakar,,not sure if its good coz its quite cheap
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:06 am

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:53 pm

that loox just like the one im watchin on ebay only its a different brand,,i might give that a go,,if its rubbish than would not matter coz not that expensive..thank you anyway
Don't mean to harm you

Return to Drawings