[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - 1st time drawing on bristol board
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

1st time drawing on bristol board

Moderator: duey

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 am

1st time drawing on bristol board

Just finished this one,,did it on bristol board as everyone did adviced and yes the rsult is completely different,,i did compared to the other picture im workin on which is on ordinary rough finished paper.

Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:13 am

Re: 1st time drawing on bristol board

Bristol board is just the best, if you want to achieve a realistic result.
And your portrait looks very lovley, the fabric is also very well drawn. One thing i want to note is, that the teeth of the right boy look a bit too white.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:31 am

Great stuff Stanya.
Another leap towards becoming the finished article.

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:19 pm

thank you xartist and larc,,the teeth are having shadows as it should be but it has lost coz of the photo takin of it and i had to make it a bit brighter in photoshop
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:30 pm

You are welcome and i understand the issue with taking a photo of the drawing. I diden't find the perfect way yet, to capture a drawing perfectly.... i guess i need a better scanner.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:00 am

Was going to say the same stanya,lovely Artwork but needs toning down a fair bit..far to bright.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:46 pm

thank you,,will try to get the brightness down on my next work