[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Newest Drawing
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Newest Drawing

Moderator: duey

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: Newest Drawing

that ear is not that bad,,just make sure that what should be dark that it is really dark,,and it will show dimension
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Tanner05

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:57 am

Will do, Stanya.

I tinkered around with some of my drawings in PS to see if I could color them.
They actually came out kind of cool. The skin tones are off on two of them, making them look a little sickly, but figured I would share.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:10 am

Cool. :)

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:03 am

Look pretty interesting
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Tanner05

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:49 pm

:) Thanks, guys.
<<

Tanner05

Addicted
Addicted

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 pm

I bought some new larger paper and it has a different texture. It is very smooth and thin compared to the paper I have been using.
It's easier to get a smoother skin tone and put more details in, but it is very unforgiving it get it too dark.
Anyway, with the larger paper I decided to try some more complex drawings, so far I feel like its kicking my ass.

This is my first drawing on the new paper. The shape of the man's face sitting up seems off like maybe its too thin or a proportion is off that I can't see? I don't know.
I tried to find a picture on the internet to help me in relation, but I couldn't. Also, it seems like their faces are two completely different sizes.
I've asked my family, but they seem to think it looks fine given the different angles. I'm not sure. I would love to hear your opinions.

As always, takes for all your feedback. It really helps me out. :)
Previous

Return to Drawings