[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Dog - commission
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dog - commission

Moderator: duey

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Dog - commission

I got one commission drawing,its a dog,,now im not really into drawing animals but money is money i took it,,so plz easy :D with critics its only my second dog portrait

Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Re: Dog - commission

and here it is with the ref photo

Don't mean to harm you
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:04 am

For me it looks good, you catched his likeness!
But you could darken the lower part of his muzzle a bit and also his nose.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:35 am

I agree with Xartists comment, well done, nice to have a bit of extra cash before Xmas. :)

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 pm

thank you for comments,,i can see exactly what part u talkin about,,will have to make it a bit darker b4 i give it away.
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Agree with the others stanya,all said and done it's a wonderful piece.Also i would check out Larcs thread with his dog portrait and the use of an indenting tool for the nose.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:43 am

If it's any help, it's here: http://dueysdrawings.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5983&p=55463&hilit=+dog#p55463
The indenting tool was for the hair/fur, and I used circulism & blu-tac for the nose.

I think a better example for using an indenting stylus can be found on my Chinese Panther drawing here: http://dueysdrawings.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6931&p=63737&hilit=+panther#p63737

your drawing is good enough already, but if you can find these helpful, great. :)

<<

lisamstrong

Brand New Member

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:53 am

ugg but a visit to the ta' qali crafts village will ensure a

http://salebootsfor.com Kbt#at After reading this you can bring your old uggs boots or perhaps Footwear back again. We're moving so far over the road of regularizing wellbeing that it's no longer seen as an embarrassing situation out of which to extricate yourself as soon as possible, or to try very hard to avoid in the first place, or to keep to private charity. He's got developed and expounds a crucial approach based on the metaphor involving architecture and utilizes it to wonderful effect in his studies, first identifying along with delineating the basic Khayala structures used and then, after unique sculpture from its ornamentation, goes on to make a crucial assessment of their utilization..

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:25 pm

thank you for links,,i did checked them,,i got two possibly 3 more dogs for commission so ill be practising and try use all the new info to get even more results.

lisa please dont post scams what is not art or the topic related,,go and post ur rubbish somewhere else
Don't mean to harm you

Return to Drawings