[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Saíd - drawing of a tattooed man - DONE!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Saíd - drawing of a tattooed man - DONE!

Moderator: duey

<<

Margareta

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:27 am

Re: Saíd - drawing of a tattooed man - DONE!

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:18 pm

srry margareta,,was quite late when i was postin it and i was tired..did'n mean no harm
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Cherry

Brand New Member

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 am

Wow, really amazingly beautiful ~ sharing is caring xo
<<

Zeleinad

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:54 pm

awesome job! :mrgreen:
<<

Margareta

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:00 am

Thank you all!
I have a question, people.. I would like to sell it, but it has been just my recent idea and I am not sure how much I could ask for that. I finished it in three months,and it took me approximately 24 hours of hard work. The drawing is 40 x 57 cm and it´s drawn with charcoal. Could you give an advice, especially you , who sell your drawings and have an actual idea of the price? :- )

<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:36 am

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:31 pm

I do commissions for not a lot of money really,,i charge mostly per hour no matter the size,,usually is about £7 / hour,, ususally a portrait takes about 6-10 hours,,or even more if i got to make multiple portraits..im happy with my price and seems to me that the customers are happy too.
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:32 pm

and where to sell it? there are many art websites where u can register and put up ur artwork for sale..try to google it
Don't mean to harm you
Previous

Return to Drawings