[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Saíd - drawing of a tattooed man - DONE!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Saíd - drawing of a tattooed man - DONE!

Moderator: duey

<<

Margareta

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:43 am

Saíd - drawing of a tattooed man - DONE!

http://www.behance.net/wip/34939/71709

Something I´ve been just working on :) I started in September and I couldn´t finish it so far, because I have the drawing at home and I am actually living in another country..and I am really afraid of taking it with me, because I know myself - I would ruin it.. :D But hope you like it ;)
Last edited by Margareta on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Re: Saíd - drawing of a tattooed man (work in progress)

so far so good,,nicely done..like the details on his arm,,,,got only one thing,,may be its just coz it is taken from angle, but to me the face loox a bit too big compare to the body
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Dexter

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Stunning! You just have to complete this one.... [-o<
<<

Maky

Amateur
Amateur

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:32 am

I don't think I dare post anything seeing the talent on here.
What size paper is that drawn on?
<<

Margareta

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am

Thank you all, I am definitely going to finish it.. And the size is 420 × 594 mm :wink:
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:00 am

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:30 pm

This is looking amazing, Margareta. Terrific work so far. =D>

Mike

<<

Maky

Amateur
Amateur

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:22 pm

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:26 pm

<<

Maky

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm glad to hear that. If that amazing drawing was you beginning then I think you would have amazing natural talent to start with. Seeing people with a gifted talent is a little off putting. It's nice to know some of you have had to really put in the hours to get where you are. It shows that it is possible for others.

It would be nice to see a profile on here of someone who has all there drawings from beginner to master. A time line of skill development would be cool to see. Do you know of any?
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 pm

<<

Margareta

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:35 am

Here it is! Hours and hours of really hard work and it´s done! I hope you like it, because it was a difficult one.. definitely challenging for me!

40 x 57 cm +-
- charcoal

<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:53 am

Re: Saíd - drawing of a tattooed man - DONE!

Excellent work Margareta.
The Tattoos going in and out of the light, as they curve with the muscle, have been done with great skill, creating such a realism.
Really well done. :)

<<

pillharrier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Agree with Carl (LArc-Romeo) - a great piece with so much talent. The tattoo looks fantastic. Well done.
http://pillharrier.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/markeversonpencilart
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:35 pm

vybortne markta,,je to krasne...well done marketa it is beautifull
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
Next

Return to Drawings