[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Holly Willoughby WIP
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Holly Willoughby WIP

Moderator: duey

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Re: Holly Willoughby WIP

holty,keep measuring your distances,pick a focal point and take your measurements from there. I usually choose the 'V' of an eye nearest to the nose and constantly use a ruler for guidance when the grid has disappeared.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:18 pm

i cant wait to c how the hair will loox like, if u get that rite it will look incredibly good
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

ramtin021

Amateur
Amateur

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:36 pm

very good now . but i think you must add detail on skin
left Eyebrows look good but i think right need to thin eraser
whats your pencil ? and whats your paper ?
and about eye it can help you
but i cant wait for see the complete draw . continue my friend . its draw is a god idea
<<

holty2503

Amateur
Amateur

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:51 am

<<

ramtin021

Amateur
Amateur

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:16 pm

my pencil is stedler Mars Lumograpg . pencil body have blue color
(H6 - H) - HB - F - (B- B8)
and use Pasty Eraser for little Spot (use this Instead of normal eraser becouse normal eraser Causes your papert dirty and distuction)
my favorite paper is Fabriana and Steinbach
I hope it is useful
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:45 am

do u really usin the whole range of that pencils? i mean all the way from h6 till 8b on one picture?
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

pillharrier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:43 pm

It's looking good, don't be afraid to add mroe contrast to your piece, by using dark pencils where needed, and lighter tones as well.
http://pillharrier.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/markeversonpencilart
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:04 pm

When you get the really dark lines down on paper,and the subtle shading......POP...starts coming to life.
This is starting to look really good holty :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

holty2503

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:04 am

<<

ramtin021

Amateur
Amateur

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 am

<<

DanWoodier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Looks great so far! I would suggest,like everyone else to explore darker tones, but this is your picture and I'm sure you know what you want to do, Everyone has their own learning curve and yours is so far working for you, I look forward to seeing the final product as you might have some tricks up your sleeve.
Treat others as you'd wish to be treated.
<<

holty2503

Amateur
Amateur

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:31 pm

<<

DanWoodier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Treat others as you'd wish to be treated.
<<

holty2503

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:43 am

Previous

Return to Drawings