[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Batman and Bane
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Batman and Bane

Moderator: duey

<<

max.j

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Batman and Bane

I just finished my newest drawing in A3 - Batman and Bane!

I dont really like the background I was thinking of making it completely black, Im not exactly sure.. what do you think?

Hope is lost
Faith is broken
A fire will rise
<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Re: Batman and Bane

Well done. I personally like the out of focus background look in this case. =D>

Mike

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Don't go black with the background.
It's better like this if you ask me, got somekind of
motion blur back effect, which is pretty cool.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Agree with the others,keep as is,great drawing max :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Very nice drawing,,i would keep th background as it is,,but im not sure about batmans eye and what is that black patch on his theet?
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

max.j

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:44 am

first of all, thank you very much :)

yeah, the eye doesnt seem that right.. i think i have to fix that if possible!

the black patch was there on my reference picture. seems like a shadow for me. did i make it too dark?
Hope is lost
Faith is broken
A fire will rise
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:19 am

i would say that it is a bnit too dark,,to me it loox like a hole on his theet,,u can easily correct it with some fine eraser
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

max.j

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:25 am

okay thank you, im going to correct it :)
Hope is lost
Faith is broken
A fire will rise
<<

Arun

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:31 pm

superb!! no comments except those of batman's eye.bane looks more realistic(I think that is because he has more human features than batman)
<<

max.j

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:19 pm

thank you very much! :)
Hope is lost
Faith is broken
A fire will rise
<<

tofurandomdraws

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Diggin the expression on Batman's face, overall it's such a killer drawing. Well done! Do more!
My Drawing Thread -

My Random Drawing BLOG -

TUMBLR -
<<

REXSIN

Brand New Member

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:05 am

Very nice work ,I agree leave the background as is :wink:
<<

max.j

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:29 pm

thank you :)

so I definitely leave the background as it is!
Hope is lost
Faith is broken
A fire will rise
<<

max.j

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:39 am

Just a Short question: should i Save the drawing with fixativ or would it destroy it? I Never used it before
Hope is lost
Faith is broken
A fire will rise
Next

Return to Drawings