[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hannibal Lecter
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hannibal Lecter

Moderator: duey

<<

alphalpha

Brand New Member

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:17 am

Hannibal Lecter

Hello guys, I just finished my sketch of Hannibal Lecter and take a picture with my cellphone. Yeah I still learn how to draw less messy and to increase the contrast.
I used wooden pencils HB,B,2B,3B,6B, and 8B also 2B mechanical pencil. I would really appreciate if you give any comment or critics. Thankies!

<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: Hannibal Lecter

Very nice work. You might look at his left chin and jawline (our right)...looks slightly too angular to me.
Might just be the shading. Or me! :lol: Well done, though. Hopkins was amazing as Hannibal.

Mike

<<

alphalpha

Brand New Member

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:29 am

Ahh yes, thats true!! I need to give more attention to the details. Thanks for the comment :D
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:40 pm

nicely done,,can tell its hopkins even if u wouldn put the commision portrait with it....agree with the chin and also i would say that has got a bit too much hair around his ears.
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you

Return to Drawings