[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Latest draw...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Latest draw...

Moderator: duey

<<

Dexter

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:09 pm

Latest draw...

Here is the latest... I have been waiting for permission to post. He is a very good friend of mine who was willing to be photographed in the name of art! Has taken quite some time to complete to a level that I am happy with, although the paper did cause some issues.

Comments welcome...

<<

Tanner05

Addicted
Addicted

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Re: Latest draw...

The eyes are so well done! Great job on the overall portriat I'm just struck my the eyes more than anything. Which is just fine with me. ;)
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 pm

nicely fine art work,,very ell done,,like the bottom part of the face,,its nice and smooth
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Taylor74

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 am

Good work with the shadows at the top of his head. Makes it look like its popping off the page.

Taylor
<<

Dexter

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Thanks for all the comments. Now the search starts for my next subject...
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 pm

More than great.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!

Return to Drawings