[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - 28 portraits project,,6th update
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

28 portraits project,,6th update

Moderator: duey

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: 28 portraits project,,5th update

Next one done too,,my class mate from primary school:

Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:35 pm

and all up together:

Last edited by stanya on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:32 am

I can see some white specks stanya,apart from that...keep up the fantastic work.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:13 am

I know,,there was more,,couldn get rid of it in the comp completely,,the picture on the paper is ok,,it has come out only after i did take a pic of it and uploaded to my comp,,so i did corrected it a bit in photoshop but could make it all dissapear..might try again when in got a bit time..thank you for comment
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:47 am

kickin myself,,had 2 nites after work when i could of done some more work, but really I wasnt in mood to draw so I was watchin prison brake instead,,but I have to go back to drawin,,may be tonite again
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:16 am

thats rite,,it was a break for nites,,was rite on it again last nite :)
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:48 am

I'm gonna have to stop workin on my project for now,,,got a few commissions came up,,and as the xmass approaching need the money,, as we all do,,so i have to do that first and then I will get back to this work.
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Re: 28 portraits project,,6th update

next one is done within commission wroks...its my god old friend,,sadly haven seen him for years:

Last edited by stanya on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:17 pm

could of clean up a bit in photoshop around his chin,,hre is the project in progress:

Don't mean to harm you
<<

Zeleinad

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:57 pm

this is going out great! :P
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:09 am

thank you
Don't mean to harm you
<<

BrookeNorrisArt

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:24 am

I really love this idea and all of the portraits look really great, I love how they all mean something to you that makes it even better!
Facebook:

DeviantArt:
Previous

Return to Drawings