[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - 28 portraits project,,6th update
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

28 portraits project,,6th update

Moderator: duey

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:14 am

Re: 29 portraits project,,first update

thank you all,,apreciate all comments
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Very nice work, Stanya. :D

Mike

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 pm

thank you Mike,,startin the next one tonite so hopefully will b done during this week
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: 28 portraits project,,second update update

So after a few days got another picture ready, my good old friend from school. the reference picture wasnt really good,,wasnt a close up one and it was quite blury and the quality wasnt the best either,,but after all im happy with the final result:

and together with the other pictures:

Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:54 am

Re: 28 portraits project,,second update

As i had collected now all the reference pictures it come out that it will b 28 portraits instead of 29...oh well :)
Don't mean to harm you
<<

holty2503

Amateur
Amateur

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Really love them, great job.
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:08 pm

thank you
Don't mean to harm you
<<

KillaYukon

Pro
Pro

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:10 am

Very NIce. Much respect, =D> detail is very nice.

and This GUY has made 40 Posts about saving money on dresses in an hour. a shame...
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 am

Keep up the great work stanya..will be a lovely collage of your talent.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Loving these, Stanya! =D>

Mike

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Top notch hard core pencil renders. Simply beautiful.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:23 pm

thank you for all your comments, another one is in progress should b done by tuesday
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:31 pm

next in the row,,my old friend: