[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Second attempt draw a portrait for me - Rita Hayworth WIP
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Second attempt draw a portrait for me - Rita Hayworth WIP

Moderator: duey

<<

Tarma

Brand New Member

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Second attempt draw a portrait for me - Rita Hayworth WIP

This is my second attemp ever in drawing a portrait. It's still WIP but I think gives the idea. I hope you guys can help me improve with a couple of suggestions! :D

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: Second attempt draw a portrait for me - Rita Hayworth WIP

I think the right eye is a bit off,,and inside of the mouth should be more dark,, in overal it can be a niece piece of art once is finished
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Tarma

Brand New Member

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanks for the tips! I think the right eye is a little off too, it's just in the original pic she looks slightly squint, maybe I've exagerated it too much. This is the ref photo btw:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gLJL0pYRheg/UBh4DZ3uTyI/AAAAAAAADQ0/c8UR846yLWM/s1600/rita-hayworth18.jpg
<<

Dexter

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 pm

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:07 am

as i have seen the ref foto,,just wanna also confirm the mouth,,need to be more dark inside of the mouth
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:40 am

Shaping up nicely Tarma,try and invest in some mechanical pencils (I use a 0.2 hb and a 0.5 hb/4b).They tend to go deeper into the papers 'tooth' (structure),can you see all the very small dots of missing graphite?
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Tarma

Brand New Member

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 am

<<

Tarma

Brand New Member

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 am