[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - My newest commission
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My newest commission

Moderator: duey

<<

CJ21

Pro
Pro

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:24 am

My newest commission

This is my latest commission, wasn't completely happy with this one as there is a lot of mistakes, sadly I was in a rush to get this one done, but customer was very happy, thankfully!
Image Image

I would say it's a bit darker than the scan shows it to be too!
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Re: My newest commission

pretty good,,like it
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

CJ21

Pro
Pro

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:15 am

Thanks Stanya
<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Nice work, CJ. I'm betting it looks even better in person, though. Looks a bit washed and pale in the photo, not enough
contrast. Well done. I like it, too. :D

Mike

<<

CJ21

Pro
Pro

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 am

Thanks MichaelN, yes it does look better in person, for some reason my scanner seems to do that to my pencil work, I should really play with it in coral to get it to look as close to the original to show them at their best!
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:57 pm

I have never tried to scan my work to upload it to the comp,,mostly coz of the size,,,,im usually using the camera, i think it gives better result than the scanner. But i gues its al depend on the quality of both scanner and camera and the settings on them
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

pillharrier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:00 am

Nice work, the tack is very good!!

I also use a camera as opposed to a scanner. I find indirect daylight is best and I use an SLR, but I also find the iphone takes decent photos of graphite work.
http://pillharrier.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/markeversonpencilart
<<

CJ21

Pro
Pro

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:51 am

Unfortunately my camera is getting a bit dated and the quality of photos seem to be deteriorating that's why I'm using a scanner, I've just bought myself a new printer for printing my own prints, the camera is next on the list, which I can't wait as I'm a keen photographer too, very happy with a camera in my hand :)

Return to Drawings