[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - my drawings
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

my drawings

Moderator: duey

<<

alex305fl

Brand New Member

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 pm

my drawings

im new to drawing i only been drawing for like 3 weeks and not much but now im getting into it and i wanna learn the right way this is what ive done so far let me know wat u think

<<

alex305fl

Brand New Member

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Re: my drawings

any thoughts
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:45 am

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 am

Hi, Alex. Welcome to the forum. Don't know if there is a "right way" and "wrong way" when it comes to drawing, or creating any art for that matter.
I'd think it all depends on what you like and the look you are aiming for. As Russ said, Duey's sight (http://www.dueysdrawings.com/)
would be a great place to check out. Do a Google search for drawing tutorials. Another site that's a must, especially if you want to
draw animals, is Mike Sibley's site (http://www.sibleyfineart.com/index.htm). Some great tutorials there.
To have only been drawing for a few weeks, it looks as if you are off to a great start. Look forward to seeing more.

Mike

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:47 pm

hi and welcome,,as it has been ssaid there is no wrong or right in art,,i do like the first and last drawing,,,try to get on board some tips and ways what would suit u best and then just keep practicing...will lookin forward to c more from u
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you

Return to Drawings