[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - my new draw . pryanka chopra
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

my new draw . pryanka chopra

Moderator: duey

<<

ramtin021

Amateur
Amateur

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:29 pm

my new draw . pryanka chopra

hi 2 all
its my new draw and if you post your comment i very very happy .
im not draw all of the hair .
thanks .
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: my new draw . pryanka chopra

hi and welcome,,,the drawing looks very realistic,,nicely worked out in deep details from the top to the bottom,,real talent
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

ramtin021

Amateur
Amateur

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:55 am

thanks . maybe this picture can help to find my Delivereds
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:11 am

comparing the drawing to the original picture there is a ibt too much dark on the right hand side of hers nose and the shadow around her left eye could be a bit more dark other than that its almost perfect
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Wonderful work, ramtin. If I had to critique I might mention the faint dark outline along her bottom lip might
need blending out a bit. But really...this is beautiful. :D

Mike

<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:08 am

You did a great job! Wonderful portrait and almost every part of your drawing is perfectly simliar to the photo.
<<

pillharrier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:08 am

An excellent drawing - well done.
Not really much to criticise!
http://pillharrier.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/markeversonpencilart
<<

Russ