[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Learning in progress
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Learning in progress

Moderator: duey

<<

Skarlso

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Learning in progress

Hello Guys!

I'm in the process of learning to draw. I'd like to show you some of my drawings. Earlier ones and latest ones.

I will be honest. I would like to have some comments and either encouraging that I can do this or the fact that I should stop ( because that would fuel me even more to prove you wrong :P :D ).

So.... I have right now no idea where or what to draw. I know I need practice. I draw people on trams and workplace and such. Also I draw basically everything that's in front of me. And sometimes things out of my head.

I would like to end up drawing comics though. But I do know that I need foundations for that. Good ones.

Thanks guys for any word you can provide.

Cheers,
Skarlso.
<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Re: Learning in progress

I think you're on the right track, Skarlso. Just keep drawing! :D

Mike

<<

Skarlso

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:52 pm

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Mike's right,every good Artist has a wish to draw..for whatever reason,you say that you're constantly drawing...best possible thing you could do,that will focus your mind and give you reality,but only if you see what you're doing wrong,pay utmost attention to even the smallest detail,and stand back and look and look again.Good luck :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

anekina

Brand New Member

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:39 pm

I think u doing good I started drawing couple months ago with a book "Keys to drawing" by Bert Dodson and there he helps you to find your mistakes in a drawing process. Good luck!!
www.akdraw.com

Return to Drawings