[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - New To forum...new drawings
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New To forum...new drawings

Moderator: duey

<<

felipumz

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:56 pm

New To forum...new drawings

Hello, I just wanted to share some of my drawings. Critiques are welcome. Thanks

This is my first ever attempt at drawing a portrait back in July of 2006. This would be a "reverse" portrait? I blacked everything out with charcoal. Then started to erase to reveal the portrait.

This is my first attempt at drawing a portrait back in April of this year...

My second portrait drawing of Grace Kelly done the following month...

Boris Karloff...

I'll post some more up...Thanks again for looking
felipumz.deviantart.com
<<

felipumz

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Re: New To forum...new drawings

These are the others I have done over the past few months, since I've gotten a bit more serious about drawing. Again, critiques are welcome.

Marilyn Monroe...

Herman Munster...

Hannibal Lecter...

Woody Allen...
This is my most recent completed work.

I'm working on drawing my sister, but not ready to show it yet. Still working on it. Once I'm done, I'll be sure to post it up so you guys and girls can help me improve.

Thanks again :)
felipumz.deviantart.com
<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Good stuff, Felipe. :D

Mike

<<

felipumz

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Thanks Mike...I appreciate it :D
felipumz.deviantart.com
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 pm

nicely done
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:27 pm

MM is really good,as is some of your other Artwork..you seem to be developing really well..a good future in drawing is looking progressively likely :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

felipumz

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:02 am

Thanks Stanya :)

I appreciate it Russ, the more I draw the more attention I pay to each stroke I make with the pencil and what it is exactly I'm trying to achieve with it :D
felipumz.deviantart.com
<<

Helen

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Very impressive!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I love them all!

Return to Drawings