[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Favorites Pieces
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Favorites Pieces

Moderator: duey

<<

Tanner05

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 am

Favorites Pieces

On this forum I've seen a lot of drawings, but most are pieces that have recently been completed.
I'm curious to see some of your favorite pieces of your own work.
Maybe you created them a long time ago or maybe you did it yesterday; doesn't matter. Lets see 'em.

So if you are interested post up your favorites (maybe not your best, but the ones that you enjoyed doing most). :)
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:20 am

Re: Favorites Pieces

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

93fox

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:09 pm

this is my best up to date...

and this is the reference

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:44 pm

this is my very favourite picture,,has been done 16 years ago,,and i know if i would do it now again,, the eye would look completely different, but i wouldnt change the face,,to me that was and still is perfect for this composition

Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 am

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Tanner05

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:31 am

I love that drawing, Russ. Its a lot different that most of your stuff I've seen on here (which is great as well. ;) )

Phan-Tom, that is absolutely beautiful. Do you know the woman in the drawing?

Stanya, I really like your stuff. Its just so strange and different, but with the skills to pull it off.

93fox, perfect. What method did you use?
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Thank you Tanner05 much appreciated :D
Tom..great piece of Artwork as usual,mother by any chance?
<<

93fox

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:43 pm

circulism and blending here and there with brushes but mostly circulism! i love me some circulism! :D
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:36 pm

thank you tanner,,,that picture one of my first creations on the very begining of my art journey.
Russ i like yours a lot,,it is really profesional work
93 fox,,yourt artwork is simply beautiful,,like the smoothness
phan-tom,,amazing,,so deep in details perfect
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Tanner05

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Not my best, but it is my best drawing without a reference. I really enjoyed working on this drawing, even though it took many days to get it looking right.
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:28 pm

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:03 pm

I would like to comment on my Artwork...really fascinated by the focal point,it is usually an Artists point to highlight everything,this drawing shows focal points with eyes and nose and the importance of getting the image right,study the contours and believe in what you are doing. :D

Return to Drawings