[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - A couple of new girls
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A couple of new girls

Moderator: duey

<<

mickeyfury

Brand New Member

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 pm

A couple of new girls

Hiyah...been away for ages having an operation on my back (which sucked!) but I did manage to squeeze a couple of pics out while I've been recovering... hope you like em...

<<

CeejayShadow

Amateur
Amateur

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Re: A couple of new girls

Awesome work :) Very evocative!
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:24 am

Very beautiful!
I especially like the first one, you did a fantastic job on the dark hair!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:03 am

You have a good eye for choosing the right subjects Mickey =P~ :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Lovely work, Mickey. Hope the back is better.

Mike

<<

7thOphir

Brand New Member

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:43 am

Super sexy!
<<

Mister Read

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Lovely... I like the loose quality of your drawing style :)
<<

mickeyfury

Brand New Member

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:16 pm

hiyah, thanks for the lovely comments...Yeah the back is coming along fantastic and I've been out and about like a spring lamb... So nice to not have back pain anymore (if any of you suffer from it you'll know how rubbish it is!)
Anyway, I've got myself a new job and I've been all falling in love recently so not really had time to doodle. But here's a little one I did of my new girlfriend when we went out on Halloween!! Hope you like it.

<<

ramtin021

Amateur
Amateur

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:55 pm

very very goood i love these draws Continiue Please . Whats your materials ?
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 am

very nicely done,,like the details in the hair
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you

Return to Drawings