[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - The End.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The End.

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:30 pm

The End.

It's with great sadness that I've decided not to post on Duey's anymore.With my current spat with a certain poster,he stated that i needed to be included in every other post on this forum,having taken a breather for a couple of days I've noticed that hardly anyone can be bothered anymore,such a shame for this great site,I've tried,and decided that i need to focus elsewhere.
Thank you to all my friends and people who listened to my thoughts...enjoy your ART.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101987476514992.1193.101983903182016&type=3
:D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:32 am

Re: The End.

I added your Fan page. You can add me on facebook if you like.
Feeling like a freak on a leash.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 am

Sad, but it's been pretty dead for a while now. :(
Guess it's just DA, FB, AP, 5PM, FAA & BN from now on then. :)

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:45 pm

I go on vacation and all hell breaks loose. #-o
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:17 am

Russ I wont post my new stuff here if you are not going to comment it.
Feeling like a freak on a leash.

Return to Friends