[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - insomnia anyone ?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

insomnia anyone ?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 am

Re: insomnia anyone ?

thats not true in america if i get hurt and dont have insurance they treat me and i dont have to pay.the money they use is from taxpayer so no matter what you will get medical care.also insurance just pays your expenses so even w/o insurance youll get medical care its part of the hippocratic oath i think. :D
my da
<<

Crazyt123

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Zach I wanna know where you live cause they won't do that here .Doctors will turn you away if you don't have the insurence needed forcing a lot of people to go to the ER and being charged thosands of dollars, they'll still see you at the ER if you owe them money but will charge you each visit still.

We do have some places were insurence isn't needed and it is cheaper then ER visit but some people still can't afford that.
*~*live*~*laugh*~*love*~*
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:02 pm

in new york they have multiple free clinics or the hospital will help you out if you have no money or insurance.I am not 100% sure but i think that is what they do here #-o
my da
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:30 pm

All hospital in the U.S. will treat you in an emergency, if you have money, or not.
I stay away from politics on this forum, but I will say if the U.S. would adopt absolute universal health coverage, there will be a lot of people screaming about the government intrusion in their lives.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:25 pm

im not sure but i think that obama wants to adopt the universal health care system which will cause a roar in the us :shock:
my da
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Tom,It's called 'The Postcode Lottery' and there has been quite a few cover-ups by officials.
Postcode=Zipcode
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:31 pm

my da
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:51 pm

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:44 pm

You're touching on some dodgy nerves there Graham...Pharmaceutical companies are controlling the government by Almighty Backhanders,Not long ago it was the Mexican Swine Flu...previous to that was the Bird Flu...both reported as Pandemic,So much money made on the back of scare-mongering :shock:
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:31 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:32 am

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:35 am

Next week we will be doing a talk about other conspiracy theories ie area 51 and 9/11... :shock:
PreviousNext

Return to Friends