[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - insomnia anyone ?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

insomnia anyone ?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Crazyt123

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:25 am

insomnia anyone ?

I was wondering.. Anyone on here deal with insomnia?

Most night I don't fall asleep till 3 ,sometimes later.I can be exhausted but am not able to fall asleep. I turn everything off have the room just how I like it and still just lay there for hours and once I do fall asleep I wake up toughout the night.

Anyone else deal with this or have delt with this in the past?
What have you done to help or rid yourself of it?
*~*live*~*laugh*~*love*~*
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:35 am

Re: insomnia anyone ?

HI Crazy123,
I suffer from insomnia, I sleep maybe 3-4 hours in a 24 hour period.
I have had the condition for years, and although people dont think of it as a serious condition, It is, and can be dangerous.
I have given up trying to find a cure, so cant really help with a remedy.
I tried sleeping pills, which let me sleep initialy, but I became resistant to them and stoped before becoming addicted.

You should go to your GP, just to check there is'nt an uderlying medical condition, and he/she may have some suggestions.
Do this before anything else. :)

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:44 am

I normally drink about three litres of strong cider,and can get a good 6/7 hours,doctor just gave me a stern telling off :shock: and is sending me to hospital to get my liver checked out :( :roll:
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:03 am

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Crazyt123

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 pm

I tried over the counter sleep aid but it didn't work after a night or to. They had prescribed my sister some sleeping pills but they made her do things and not remeber it in the morning.

I can still function fine even with little sleep for a while but after a few days it finally builds up and I crash out .

Iv had days were im at the barn by 430am getting ready for shows or an FFA thing and don't get home till late at night exhuasted but not able to fall asleep or stay asleep.

Also I find it quite diffcult to take naps.

Also I get tension headaches almost daily some turn to mirgranes .Anyone else have trouble with sleeping and get headaches?
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Have you seen a Doctor?

<<

Crazyt123

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:37 pm

No we don't have the insurence to and last time I went to a clinic place I was dealing with a severe MRSA infection and totally forgot to mention it
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:53 pm

<<

Crazyt123

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:06 pm

I wish that how it was in the US I sure could use it being acciednt prone with a not so great immune system. There tryin to pass that Health bill by making it illgeal to not be insured but idk how that's gonna work out for people who can't afford it.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:02 am

<<

Crazyt123

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:01 am

I will admit Im not up to speed with poltics and goverment going ons, even though I probably should be.

But I wonder what about the people who would have been making to much money to have the provided free healthcare ,but at the same do not have enough money to pay the coverage healthcare.

I just wish I didn't get sick or have any health problems but that's not gonna happen
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:32 am

Crazyt,Get your eyes checked out,they can discover numerous problems with a decent Optician :shock: ...and i don't just mean vision and how far you can see,good luck.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:11 am

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:41 am

<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:04 am

Next

Return to Friends