[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Are you good at sports?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Are you good at sports?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 am

Re: Are you good at sports?

I recently found out that I am still good at badminton. I played the game with my family during our Fourth of July celebration. I kept diving for the birdie and had to throw out the pants I was wearing because they had grass stains all over them. It was sooo much fun.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.
<<

karaann07

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:16 am

Hm, I have always danced (dance team in high school, prior to that studied ballet, tap and jazz) and played softball and competed in horse shows. I am a very good dancer, a better than average ball player, and a great horse show-er. Mostly thanks to a great horse. Ha ha.
<<

Crazyt123

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:14 am

I can trow a football pretty well, thanks to growing up with a jock for a brother even if he is younger. I was often included when he and his dad practiced.

Im terrible on actuall organized team sports ,if im playing for fun im fine but put me in a real team with kids forget.

I work better with animals . I did pole bending when I had my horse Grits. He was green when I got him so I did some of his training.

Would you consider showing animals a sport ? If so I have a show heifer. We've done pretty good got 5th outta 25 in Hoston which was awesome, and I broke her my self as she was a pasture calf.
*~*live*~*laugh*~*love*~*
<<

LukeRocks

Pro
Pro

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:18 pm

I'm great at sports. But stamina pulls me down. Favorite sports to play are basketball and tennis. Throwing the Frisbee and baseball around are fun too.

Everyone's favorite sports to watch are hockey, basketball(college), baseball, American football, tennis, world football, golf, nascar, .... basketball(NBA). The NBA is a piece of trash. It isn't basketball. They don't follow the rules and give players special attention. What's a sport that doesn't follow the rules? Crap! Hockey is the best because the players don't complain. The officials let them fight. There are no "out of bounds" sissy NFL. And its faster than soccer, the worlds largest sport.
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:18 pm

my da
Previous

Return to Friends