[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - I'm BAAAAAACK!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I'm BAAAAAACK!

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed May 13, 2009 6:46 pm

I'm BAAAAAACK!

Hey guys. I got lost in buying a home and figuring out work. I now live an hour away from work. I got my wisdom teeth pulled about a week ago and my face hurts... keep the laughing to a minimum... and I can't find a new job. Don't really know if I want one just yet. Going back to school in the fall.... Ugh... College, again, really? Anyway, I'm back and my first piece of art isn't really art so I'll post it here.

Sorry, if it's super big when you click on the link. I'm so out of practice.

The explaination that goes with this is that it is based in Christianity about mairriage. It's the four foundational laws of marriage according to the bible.

Priority, making eachother a priority always.

Purity, no sinning, such as dominance, verbal abuse, cheating, etc.

Possession, everything is shared control, 50-50.

Pursuit, always romantically pursue eachother the way that person wants to be pursued.

This is the drawn version, I wanted to pick something easy to paint for my first painting in years. I have not picked a proper background to accopmany the words. Any ideas are appreciated. It's good to be back. I hope.

I started with a religious thing, and I'm a lil' scared I'll get slammed for it, but wtf.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.
<<

Brendan

Post Thu May 14, 2009 1:55 am

Re: I'm BAAAAAACK!

<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 am

Good ol' Brenden... :roll:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.

Return to Friends