[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - What's up for this weekend?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What's up for this weekend?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:34 pm

What's up for this weekend?

Hey just wondering if there was anything going on this weekend. Pete, you are allowed to talk on here if you want to cuz I know you check it everyday :wink: Shorty, you can comment also, and melissa. John shada is also allowed to talk as is Tim. What do you all want to do this weekend or do you know of something already?
<<

shorty

Legally a Midget
Legally a Midget

Post Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:36 pm

Geez Brian thanks for giving us all permission to talk...that's kind of you. Melissa and I are going to party it up out of town on Saturday...sorry she won't be able to hang out, I'm taking her for the night! =)
<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:24 pm

Well im POSTING :lol: haha brian this icon says LOL! :wink: well as shorty said we will not be here saturday nite....but I want to PARTY tom. nite were do you guys wanna go? mabye the PUB or mabye RAGGS or theres always MARGARITA GRILL havent done that one in a while.....humm well i guess we'll see.... and brain you forgot about DAV RUCKUS cant he post on here?haha
clean hands are happy hands!
<<

rock

Chipendale Dancer
Chipendale Dancer

Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:49 pm

Well seeing how i don't have permission i will reply anyway. saturday i have a pretty busy day. You know lookin at like 5 houses can be tough. I wouldnt have to go through this but the bastards sold the house i wanted. I don't know, I don't know if I'll have enough time to party. Oh yeah so is everyone going to Scotts house tonight cause thats what he was saying

Return to Friends