[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Dawg trubble - VIDEO ADDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dawg trubble - VIDEO ADDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

i prefer nintendo 2 girls

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:17 am

Dawg trubble - VIDEO ADDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by i prefer nintendo 2 girls on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
David.
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:31 am

Not sure , you may be stuck with hm like that, they seem to know what they can get away with , wish I was more help , but my old dog that got run over last year 2 days before Christmas that I had for 8 years he never would go in the house he would hold all day if he had to, but since I've had this new dog well I just don't think he'll ever measure up to what my old dog was like , but I still love him.
Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:56 am

My dog is 10 years old and will still take off first opportunity he gets when you let him off the leash. Will also chew everything in the house to death if you let him loose. I guess some dogs are just like that... we used to take him to obedience classes when he was younger but that never helped much. Sorry I can't be any help Nintendo!

I was watching the TV show "Location, Location, Location" the other day, it's filmed in Britain and deals with two experts helping home buyers find the perfect home. When Nintendo said "despite going for regular walks and being in the garden all day" that reminded me of the show. I had noticed that over there they call the backyard the "garden". I'm not quite sure why, because quite a few of the backyards over there don't even have gardens! Also, they seem to be a lot smaller than those over here in Canada or the US... houses that advertise having a "large garden" in England generally have a tiny little walled-in square that wouldn't even be half the size of a North American backyard! I just thought it was funny how things are different "across the pond".
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

theriver

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:32 am

Since he's still a puppy, he's still crazy as ever. I don't own a dog but I watch a lot of dog training TV shows - "It's Me or the Dog" on Animal Planet.

For the accidents in the house, you should catch him in the action ;) Pick him up and he's stop immediately and bring him to the yard and when he comes back, reward him. Though his little accidents should stop with your frequent trips outside. Scrub the places he went on with a strong cleaner!

As for the barking, I have no idea. Make a loud noise to disrupt him.

Good luck with taming the wild beast :)
<<

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 am

David.
<<

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:33 am

David.
<<

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:38 am

David.
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:12 am

Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:25 am

David.
<<

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:04 am

David.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:58 am

<<

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:01 pm

David.
<<

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:01 pm

David.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:41 pm

<<

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:12 am

David.
Next

Return to Friends