[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Funny New Years Eve Story
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Funny New Years Eve Story

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:28 pm

Funny New Years Eve Story

I Went to the bar and got hammered and then went over to friends house party. After the house party I had someone drive me back to my car. I was in absolutely no condition to drive so I started my car and just laid there for a couple minutes. I started spinning and opened the door to puke. After the puking was done I just reclined my seat and was going to take a nap. I woke up at 10 in the morning to a cop tapping on my window. I quickly sat up and rolled down the window. He was like "you been partying?" I said yes and he asked for some ID. I gave it to him and he said a neighbor called about a suspicious vehicle running parked in the grass with the left turn signal on. I explained to him what happened and he was like "well it's a good thing you weren't driving. He went to give me my ID back and he dropped his notepad on the ground. I was like "oh man you didn't want to drop that there". So anyways, he asked me if I knew the residents whose house I was in front of. I answered yes and he asked to verify that. His partner went up to the door and Melissa's mom answered the door. He told her there was an intoxicated boy in her front yard and asked if she knew who it was. She said yes. The cop then told me he was going to give me a breathalizer. I agreed to it and blew a .13 (at 10 o clock in the morning!!). He told me I should go inside the house and sleep until about 4 in the afternoon and then I would be ok. So I did. Great story huh?
<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:00 pm

Yah just thought you should know that as soon as you left the neighbors cat came over and started eating the puke and my mom asked..."did brian throw food on the ground" and I was like umm i dont know and she was like ohhh gross he puked didnt he haha!!
Then when dad got home he wanted to call you and sing the Cops theme song "bad boys bad boys" and he thinks its really funny he keeps doing the impression of you sleeping when they couldnt wake you up :lol: so he just thinks its funny
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:29 pm

Was it the cat from the house that called the cops on me? I hope it is, and then I hope the cat pukes in their house from eating my puke. I am going to feel rediculously embarassed around your parents now. I was kind of thinking about calling them and apologizing again now that I am not drunk but I am a sissy. You can tell them I really apologize about it again though if you want Melissa.
<<

shorty

Legally a Midget
Legally a Midget

Post Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:51 pm

You're an idiot Brian!! :lol: That's all I can say to that.
<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:47 pm

Shorty only speaks the truth :P
clean hands are happy hands!

Return to Friends