[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - last nite
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

last nite

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:33 pm

last nite

So ya last nite was NO fun!!! where were ya DAAAVE? you were supposed to save me from misery :twisted: Did you at least have some fun at the Haunt on Friday?
clean hands are happy hands!
<<

officerdave

TJ Hooker
TJ Hooker

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:21 am

I actually did somewhat enjoy the Haunt. I was kinda surprised. It was not in the least bit scary but it was kinda cool how much thought they put into that thing. Anyway about Saturday i told you there was no way in hell of me going to the bar. I hate that place. I ended up hanging out at Jeremy's house until about 12 then going home and going to bed. I know I am a loser but atleast I got alot of sleep :)
<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:56 am

ok i guess i let you off the hook this time :roll: haha We should go to the "forrest of Fear"I think that would be fun and I would prolly laugh alot!!! :lol:
<<

officerdave

TJ Hooker
TJ Hooker

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:02 pm

I am up for it as long as they do not charge freakin $13 like the haunt did. Damn
<<

shorty

Legally a Midget
Legally a Midget

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:09 pm

No fun??? =( That makes me sad. You were with me....
<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:26 pm

sorry shorts it was fun to hang with you :wink:
Ya dave i will check to see if its expensive....cause im not payin 13 doll hairs to walk thru a forrest :evil: if we dont do that you gotta hang with us on friday anyway!!!
<<

officerdave

TJ Hooker
TJ Hooker

Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:41 am

Shorty I think what she is trying to say is that all though she had fun with you she would have had more fun with both of us. :) Cause you and I fight like brother and sister and it must be fun to watch us going at it all the time. :D I still love ya though shorts Hey what are you doing this weekend?
<<

officerdave

TJ Hooker
TJ Hooker

Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:44 am

assilem (whatever that means) I for sure want to hang out this weekend. I do not have any plans as of yet. Let me know what you are thinking and what you found out from the Haunted Forest ( or what the hell ever it is called). Oh do you want to go to church with me on Sunday?
<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:48 pm

Assilem=Melissa (its backwords :twisted: ) I have to go to a reception on saturday...so I prolly will want to skip church sorry :oops: But I wanna hang out on friday....Im still workin on the price for the haunted thing... and shorty said something about maybe going to a movie or something laid back like that...so we will see whats up :shock:
<<

officerdave

TJ Hooker
TJ Hooker

Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:12 pm

Alright a movie sounds fine. I really do not care what we do to be honest with you. (as long as it does not involve Monty's or any other dance club) Just call me sometime and let me know for sure whatever you kids decide. Tx evaD
<<

khaebs

The Mad Scientist
The Mad Scientist

Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:31 pm

[quote="assilem"]Assilem=Melissa (its backwords :twisted: ) quote]
at first I thought you just didn't know how to spell "asylum" :lol:
<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:18 pm