[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Dave Rokos
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dave Rokos

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:55 pm

Dave Rokos

Hey dude, I am starting your dad's drawing tonight. Keep an eye out for it in the "drawings" forum. This is going to take me a while. Get out your wallet biotch. :)
<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:41 pm

Can we see the pic of "THE ROCK" dancing again? please can we :P luv ya dav =)
clean hands are happy hands!
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:31 pm

I actually deleted it cuz I didn't have room on my camera. Haha, we can take more of him next weekend though...or if he wants to take some pictures of himself dancing, he can send them to me and then I will post them here. Haha.
<<

rock

Chipendale Dancer
Chipendale Dancer

Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:28 pm

GET OUT MY WALLET, DONT YOU REMEMBER YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE FREE. I AM THE NUMBER ONE BUYER YOU KNOW. YEAH MELISSA, I'LL JUST HOLD MY CAMERA OUT IN FRONT OF ME AND TAKE SOME PICS OF MYSELF DANCING. YOU WONT GET THE FULL EFFECT THEN. I'LL BE MISSING ONE ARM FOR THE CHRIS FARLEY MOVE. JIGGLE JIGGLE
<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:34 pm

Dav you are just too funny :wink: I am laughing pretty hard people at work don't quite understand why you dancing is sooo funny...if only they could see......hahaha
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:53 pm

Dave, what happened with your neighbors? Were they pissed off about the attack at 3 in the morning?
<<

rock

Chipendale Dancer
Chipendale Dancer

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:18 pm

i asked my parents the next day and they didnt here anything. and everyone was pretty tanked. i doubt they heard anything either. it was pretty damn funny though. we'll have to do it this weekend to.
<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:23 pm

can't wait.... this time i wanna ride on the back of the lawn mower :)
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:46 am

Is John Szaeda having his house warming party this weekend? If so, I will go there and get drunk. :twisted:
<<

rock

Chipendale Dancer
Chipendale Dancer

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:08 am

i will also be getting a little tipsey this weekend. duey call me today if you get a chance. hey when are you going to put a pic of me on here.
<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:17 pm

<<

rock

Chipendale Dancer
Chipendale Dancer

Post Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:11 am

oh yeah!! I love slumber parties. Hey how bout we go tubing on sunday? I get my new bed on friday. its big. we can all sleep on it. fun fun
<<

rock

Chipendale Dancer
Chipendale Dancer

Post Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:12 am

duey where the hell is my picture!!!!!
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:59 am

<<