[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Some of my digital paintings
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Some of my digital paintings

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

lorantart

Brand New Member

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:34 am

Some of my digital paintings

Hi there guys!
I'm new to this forum and I'd like to introduce some of my works and ask for your opinion to get better visibility of what does others think about my drawings. Mostly I draw celebrities, here are some of my best works as speed painting videos:
Jessica Alba: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO1A8Z9otkE
Evangeline Lilly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85W-i_zUwOU

My other works can be found at www.lorantart.com if you are interested! :)
http://www.lorantart.com - My portfolio of traditional and digital drawing and speed painting
<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 am

Re: Some of my digital paintings

They're great :D
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:49 pm

looks good but the evangeline lilys eye looks like its in the wrong area.
nice drawing :D
my da
<<

lorantart

Brand New Member

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your feedbacks :)
If you mean her left eye, then it's not in a wrong area, her hair just covers a small part of it.
http://www.lorantart.com - My portfolio of traditional and digital drawing and speed painting
<<

lorantart

Brand New Member

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:10 am

Recently I've finsihed a new digital drawing, and I would like to share it with you.
http://www.lorantart.com/images/wallpap ... 24x768.jpg
It's not the full picture as I didn't want to post an 1920x1200 sized image here, but You can check it by following this link: http://www.lorantart.com/images/wallpap ... 0x1200.jpg
I've also made a speed painting video of it if you are interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-YifGuLZCQ

I've tried to draw sci-fi and fantasy scenes and creatures many times before, but I didn't like any of them. It was the first time to make a painting that reached my pleasure, and I hope that You will also find it good. I've spent around 10 hours working on it, so it wasn't a work of an afternoon, I used about 20 layers and painted with round brush and soft round brush with different properties. And ofc, a graphic tablet, because it would have been impossible to make it for me without it. I'm planning to make another fantasy drawing but before I'd like to know your opinion about this one :).

Return to Digital Art