[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Sub-Zero's Rage
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sub-Zero's Rage

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:40 am

Sub-Zero's Rage

Hi,everyone this time i left you all,my last digital painting Sub-Zero's Rage,'till next :D

Attachments
sub-zero's rage.jpg
sub-zero's rage.jpg (176.22 KiB) Viewed 4497 times
<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Re: Sub-Zero's Rage

Really nice job Aphos..

You are quite talented with the computer graphics..

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:34 am

Thank's man :D
<<

paulsac

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 pm

this is awesome--what program was it made in?
<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:35 pm

I made it with photoshop cs,runing in a pentium III 700mhz with 1024mb of virtual memory,
512 mb of RAM,and a genius pensketch 4x3 tablet,almost a miracle i guess :D
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:54 am

Get a Wacom tablet as soon as you can.
If you do not have lots of money, aim for the Bamboo or the Volito models.
If you have enough money, I think around 500 dollars, is the Wacom Intuos 4.
That one is just amazing.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:26 am

Ummm,i don't know plisken,ive heard a lot people having problems with the extremely sensitive
of the wacom,or arm problems with the bigger tablets,and others i dont remember now,when i got enough money i 'll make a test drive to see :D
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:57 pm

I do not know who told you all that facts about the
pen sensitivity, but I think that they are wrong,
cause with a more sensitive tip, you get a
better performance, easier control, pen behavior
and a much better results.
Take a look at some of the tablets
technical specifications on the internet, and you will realize, that
if the pen tip has more steps of sensibility, indicated with some numbers,
the more that tablet will cost.
Not to talk about the fact that you said about the size of
a tablet. A tablet with a smaller surface against one with a bigger is better?
That is just pure nonsense.
Wacom is used by most of the professional digital artists,
as I realized browsing for two years through various art websites
and forums. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but as I can see,
that is the way things have been turning around lately.

<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Plisken,I know WACOM it's considered an standart,but i just told you what i saw in the web around it, the opinion of other's profesionals,personally i'm happy with my tablet, :D
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Ok. That's it!
I am sending Mel Gibson to your house.

<<

Arne

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:03 pm

<<

LukeRocks

Pro
Pro

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:58 pm

I don't like how the ray-lights are made. I think they need to mesh together more so you can't tell where each stroke begins and ends.

Return to Digital Art