[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Subzero's Rage
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Subzero's Rage

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:54 am

Subzero's Rage

Hi,every one it was a little time i did not post something,well i left you the Subzero's Rage in his
digital version ,i made a post in a pencil version and (nobody say somethin' about)but it's ok,
i¡ve used a mixed technique digital painting and photomanipulation,part of the background it's
from another partner,hope you like it :D
Attachments
subzero's_rage.jpg
Final render , Subzero's Rage
subzero's_rage.jpg (152.2 KiB) Viewed 2305 times
process_2.png
Middle part almost ending of the process
process_2.png (181.62 KiB) Viewed 2305 times
process_1.png
Initial part of the process
process_1.png (184.4 KiB) Viewed 2305 times
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 am

Re: Subzero's Rage

Hello my friend. Outstanding painting. You have to know that one could do miracles with mixing photographed images with digital paintings.
I would suggest that you study more anatomy, human figures, bones and muscles, to learn more the way they are. Use a wider range of color palette, find some skin color tone painting tutorials on the net.
Those are the steps you should take next, if you ask me. Good luck in your future art journey, and of course; keep posting.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 am

Thank's :D
Plissken can you tell wich part of the anatomy i'll have to get better,apart of illustrator i'm
physican trainer ,i know a quite about muscles and they work,maybe i did not define them
well ,i'm relative new in photorealism drawing :D
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Start with the head and hands maybe with this free online book from Andrew Loomis:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/501782/Andrew ... -and-Hands
and after that I could suggest you some more books or links about anatomy.
And here is some very useful link about digital painting:
http://www.itchstudios.com/psg/art_tut.htm#top
hope they help you.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 am

Already read it Andrew Loomis,will check out the others :D

Return to Digital Art