[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Witch
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Witch

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Witch

Image Image

See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Witch

Great job on your drawing and the use of colour in the Photoshop version is excellent! It's definitely spooky!
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Mark

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:58 am

very cool...defiantly your style!
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:41 pm

<<

Avi

Brand New Member

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Holy crap! This picture is really scary xD
I love the sketch!I have a soft spot for sketchs in my heart :P
And also I feel that the details and the scary face are more visible in the penciled one.

But I still have to say that the colored one is awesome! The lightning and the sky!
The lava-ish glow from the cracks in the ground are the best! :D
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Hey, Avi. Sorry for not seeing you replied on this thread till now. Thank you very much for viewing, I am really happy that you like this one. Yes, this painting should be scary as hell :twisted:

<<

Brendan

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:47 am

Yeah I agree - the fire from the cracked earth is awesome !
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Thank you Brendan. The lava kind of something is totally my idea and the only thing here I used is a dry mud ground texture, used a perspective on it and I painted it my way. That glow suppose to foretell that in the next few seconds someone or something will rise out from the grave.

<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:26 am

wonder what that evil sexy witch do to me? :roll:
<<

honey

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:52 am

Aphos, for sure naauughty things :)

Plissken, what can I say more than "to niesamowite"? I like your works, you know that. But I always have in my mind that one you did with thought of me :) remember? That was coooooool! :roll:
Be racist - don't let the black thoughts be in your head.

at last.
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:40 pm

I do not know Aphos... could be a nasty night :twisted:

Anet, I know exactly what drawing are you talking about :D

<<

honey

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:41 pm

So, have you put it here? I cannot remember..
And if you haven't maybe you could do that! =D>
then I'll get advice for you all guys - you better say nice things about that :D
Be racist - don't let the black thoughts be in your head.

at last.
<<

shekofte

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:30 am

hi Plissken
you extended the painting in a considered way :arrow:
nice !

i wish i can be a sorcerer in real life :shaking:
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:14 am

Glad that you like it buddy.
Thank you for the reply.

<<

Gragg

Pro
Pro

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 am

Nice work plissken! I love the texture of the head stone! I think you should make the ground being pushed up a bit if you're going for the effect of something coming out of the grave, that would be sick.
Next

Return to Digital Art