[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Two W.I.Ps....Megan Fox & Ted Williams
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Two W.I.Ps....Megan Fox & Ted Williams

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Shawn692

Addicted
Addicted

Post Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Two W.I.Ps....Megan Fox & Ted Williams

fox for a friend. williams for my gf's dad.

<<

Shawn692

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 pm

update:

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Hey, digital art is so rarely posted on this forum. So glad to see one. I like your black and white style. I have a feeling that you mastered handling your tablet real good. Outstanding work. Keep on posting.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Shawn692

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:01 am

Finished

<<

Shawn692

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 pm

calling this one finished as well...didnt put much detail into background objects since they weren't the main focus of the drawing...didnt care too much for this one.

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:33 pm

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:20 am

Excellent work on both. The background features you added to the Ted Williams one really completes the piece. The only thing I see that looks a bit off with the Fox one is that there is a big black void area on the back of her hair, in contrast to the other areas where there are highlights and other detail. It just seems like that area is unfinished. But regardless, stunning work.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Shawn692

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks for the comments and the tips! I'll try to fix what you guys suggested

Return to Digital Art