[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Miss Guacamaya '09 **nude**
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Miss Guacamaya '09 **nude**

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Guyra

Brand New Member

Post Fri May 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Miss Guacamaya '09 **nude**

This image is actually one I "finished" near the very end of 2006. However, I have personally always considered it my best painting ever since. But you start to notice things after some time, and when you have such a pic lying around you'll want to fix the things that needs fixing.

So that's what I did. I finally opened the file in Photoshop again and spent some hours on it. More detailed background, smoother skin, more feathery wings... Stuff like that.

Anyway, here she is:

To see the difference between the old and the new version, .

Back in '06 I used a tiny Wacom Volito. Currently using a rather large Wacom Intuos3. For the pose I used a photo reference of Milla Jovovich, though I've changed the pose slightly.
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun May 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Nice and colorful. The color of the wing is great, and you did a nice texture on the stone that she is crouching on. Extra.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!

Return to Digital Art