[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Shakur
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Shakur

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Shawn692

Addicted
Addicted

Post Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Shakur

Yeah, it's been done a million times before, but I wanted to draw him anyways. It's the first male portrait I've done digitally. This is Tupac about 2.5 hours in.

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:13 pm

You have catch up a good style and technique, and you are bringing it to perfection. Very good job. I admire.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Shawn692

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Thank you, Plissken.

Here's a small update.

<<

Mark

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:21 am

<<

Shawn692

Addicted
Addicted

Post Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:06 pm

thanks mark. I use an intuos3 tablet. i do some with a mouse but rarely. tablets make things much quicker.
Shawn King does digital art stuff. Yo.
<<

Shawn692

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:23 pm

ummmm haven't had a lot of time at all the past few weeks to draw but i managed to squeeze in a some time today and decided to give an update...

i think i'm pretty much done with the face. once i get the bandanna and shirt done, i'll be done...

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:23 pm

This is cool - I like the eyes.
with some skin textures and this will look like a photograph! ;)
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.

Return to Digital Art